Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

What's Coming Up Next?

I’m really excited about this summer.  I’ve had the time to focus on my art at long last and I am definitely making the most of it. 

I’ve entered three separate competitions and/or juried events including the “Figures & Faces” call for entries at the Pacific Art League, and the “My Art Contest 2011 Fantasy Art” competition on line.  I’m also excited to place an entry into the 33rd Annual Celebration of Craftswomen, which will be at Fort Mason Center on November 11 through 13.  Celebration of Craftswomen is also a juried show and San Francisco’s largest women’s fine crafts retail fair with approximately 200 participating artists.  It is the only show in Northern California exclusively for women artists, as well.

Leslie and I will have a booth at the 2011 Foster City Fourth of July Festival (the only fireworks left on the Peninsula) and we’ll present original, framed works of art, prints, cards, and my privately owned collection of classic comic books and collectibles.  I’m also going to focus on my custom gifts here, and with any luck we’ll muster a client or two.  We hope to be at San Rafael’s Food & Wine Festival on August 13 (more on that soon) and possibly the Castro Street Fair in San Francisco on October 2.  Acceptance would be simply awesome! I'll have more information on all events as arrangements firm up.

Finally, after talking about for a long time, look for original framed works of art, original cards and more in our brand new etsy store.  We’re adding things on a regular basis and invite you to take a look. As always, prints can be purchased at www.donnalouisefaber.com (see the Galleries) and in my Redbubble shop, but if you want a custom framed original work of art, etsy is the place to go.  You can also contact me directly for original art, custom tattoos or a commissioned piece. 
I hope we see you at some point over the summer!  I’m just so excited about everything! 
Keep creating!
D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...